Friday, March 5, 2010

Bonbonbonbons

So we played our second show last night, of which was very fun. I think Nozzle may be my favourite band of the minute. I wish we could harmonise as sweet as them. Hell, I wish we could harmonise full stop! Swansea needs more decent Pop Punk bands like Nozzle, none of this Set yerr Goals shite. Real shit! But yes, doing the gig downstairs was a VERY cool idea I thought.

Our next show should be pretty interesting... We're playing acoustic. I have no idea how it's going to work, or if it's going to work, but it's sure going to be fun finding out! It's on 28th March with PJ Bond, and our Bridgend brothers Adam Peachfuzz and Iolo, at Mozarts in Swansea (duh!). Come along and watch them School us! I fully expect there'll be lots of beers, resulting in Iolo telling me what I should be doing with the rest of my life and to stay true to what I believe in... yadda yadda yadda etc etc etc. I kinda hope our tape will be available at this show, but that's deffo wishful thinking, seeing as we haven't recorded it yet. We'll deffo have them in time for the Young Livers/Bridge and Tunnel show!

Oh, and we're playing in Bristol on April 2nd too. With Apologies, I have None and Rooftops and maybe some more. Either way, we're stoked! Apologies are bloody amazing, you should definitely listen to them more for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment